This is the Fly Changelog where we list all significant changes to the Fly platform, tooling and web sites. There is also an RSS feed of just changelog posts available on fly.io/changelog.xml.
7th April 2020
FlyCtl – v0.0.115 released
- Buildkit support. Setting environment variable
1will enable use of the v2 buildkit backend which performs async parallel builds. For compatibility,
--squashoption for deploy. Obsoleted.
- Code samples in documentation now have a copy icon for easier cutting and pasting.
3rd April 2020
FlyCtl – v0.0.114 released
--build-argssupport added to deploy. Passes through build arguments to the build process. More details in the blog post Powerbuilding with Fly.
2nd April 2020
- Changelog capturing begins.
- Support for
USER <uid>:<gid>in docker files, specifically where
<gid>are numeric values.
- Improved TLS handshake performance
- Integrated reaping of zombie processes